Thursday, August 30, 2007

George Griffin- winner of Don Stout scholarship sends thank you letter and update on school.

Dear Mr. Paradowski;
I just wanted to drop you a note and tell you how much I appreciate all you have done for me. I am enrolled now and am going full steam ahead. We are practicing now and learning about leisure time in history and it's role in modern day society. I am taking a Math class and Argumentative research. I can't believe I used to argue so much without realizing how hard it really is to do it right and write it down. If you know any English majors I sure could use some advice. College is so awesome. It's like being in your own city here. We have over 30,000 students on campus. I am finding my way around.and learning to love a bicycle again, although I haven't figured out how to rig my golf bag on it yet. I will be getting my PGA card some time next week and I am ordering my PGM golf bag this week. If you or anyone would like my mailing address it is : University Towers 111 Friendly Drive Suite 520 Raleigh, NC 27695. Again, thank you all so much and tell everyone there hello.
Sincerely,
George Griffin

No comments: